The main ingredient – chicken chop.
- Servings: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Minutes
- Chicken (breast fillet) — 4 pieces
- Teriyaki sauce — 3 tablespoons
- Liquid honey — 1 tablespoon
- Ginger root (2.5 cm) — 1 piece
- Garlic — 2 cloves
For the salad:
- Rice noodles quick cooking — 400 grams
- Sweet green peas — 150 grams
- Green beans fresh or frozen — 100 grams
- Chili sauce sweet — 4 tablespoons
- Soy sauce — 1 tablespoon
- Chili pepper green — 1 piece
- Lime (juice and zest) — 1 piece
- Mint chopped — 1 tablespoon
- Cilantro chopped — 1 tablespoon
Method of preparation
Chili peppers remove seeds and chop.
Chicken fillet wrap in cling film and beat off to get the chops with a thickness of 1 cm.
Combine in a bowl all the marinade ingredients: teriyaki sauce, honey, grated ginger root and chopped garlic. Put the chops in the marinade, cover and leave for 30 minutes or overnight.
Heat the grill, cover the grill with foil, put the chops, cook for 6-7 minutes on each side. Or bake in oven 20 minutes at 200 degrees, turning once.
For the salad prepare the noodles according to instructions. Cook the peas and beans until tender, drain and combine with noodles. Add the remaining ingredients, stir.
Slice chops and serve with the warm salad.