- Fillet of pork – 300-400 gr.
- Carrots – 2-3 PCs.
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Salted cucumbers – 2 PCs.
- Ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- Step 1 boil the Pork in salted water until tender, let cool, cut into small cubes.
- Step 2 Cucumbers cut into strips.
- Step 3 Onions finely chop , fry in vegetable oil. Cool.
- Step 4 Carrots cut thin strips, fry in vegetable oil , let cool.
- Step 5 Combine in a bowl the meat, cucumbers, onions, carrots. Mayonnaise, salt, pepper, stir.
- Step 6 Put in the fridge for 2-3 hours, decorate with greens and serve. Enjoy your tea!