A delicious and hearty sandwich with canned tuna. If you do not have mustard oil, replace it with refined olive oil.
- whole wheat bread for toast: 8 slices
- tuna in its own juice: 1 can
- tomatoes: 2 PCs.
- salad leaves: 4-8 PCs
- red onions: 1 PC.
- a few sprigs of watercress and fennel:
- egg yolk: 1 piece
- lemon: 1 PCs
- mustard oil: 100 ml
- spicy mustard: 1 tsp
- salt, pepper: to taste
1. Prepare the mayonnaise. In the egg yolk drop by drop pour in mustard oil, all the while whisking. When all the butter mixed with the yolk, add juice of half a lemon, mustard, salt and pepper. To put the mayonnaise on for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Drain the liquid from cans of tuna, mashed with a fork. Greens crushed, onion cut into thin half-rings.
3. Mix tuna, greens, onion and mustard mayonnaise.
4. Spread this mixture on a slice of bread on top to place slices of tomatoes and lettuce. Cover with the second slice of bread and serve immediately.
Tip: before serving you can fry the sandwiches in a special Panini press.