- Chicken liver – 300 gr.
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Boiled carrots – 2 PCs.
- Eggs – 3 PCs.
- Hard cheese – 50 gr.
- Eggs – 2-4 PCs.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Cucumber RUB on a coarse grater and spread the first layer.
- Step 2 Chicken liver boil until tender, cool, grate on a coarse grater and spread on cucumbers. Mayonnaise.
- Step 3 Onion cut into cubes, pour over boiling water, after 5 minutes, drain off water, let cool and spread on the liver.
- Step 4 lay out On the bow grated on a coarse grater carrots, grease with mayonnaise.
- Step 5 boil the Eggs, cool, grate on a coarse grater and spread on carrots. Mayonnaise.
- Step 6 sprinkle Top with grated cheese and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Step 7 Salad out of the fridge , decorate and serve.