This Italian dessert is perfectly refreshing and vitaminiziruet. Before serving it garnish with mint leaves.
- sheet gelatin: 10 g
- heavy cream: 400 ml
- milk: 200 ml
- sugar: 80 g
- raspberry: 300 g
- For decoration::
- raspberry: 250 g
- balsamic vinegar: 1 tbsp
- powdered sugar: 2 tbsp
1. Soak gelatin in cold water for 5-10 minutes.
2. Combine the milk, cream and sugar, bring to a boil. Remove the mixture from the heat and let cool to 70-75 C. Add the squeezed out gelatine, stir until dissolved and allow to cool to room temperature.
3. The raspberries blend them, strain through a sieve and add milk-cream mixture, stir. Pour in molds and put in refrigerator until firm.
4. Half of the raspberries to decorate the mash with a fork, add the powder and balsamic vinegar. Allow to infuse for 1 hour.
5. Spread raspberry puree over the frozen Panna cotta. Then spread the remaining raspberries and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.