There are so many kind of dishes, but often these meals are prepared very long, and not always for the creation of any sweet culinary masterpiece is time. So pudding milk (no tea bag) bring all hostesses in a complete delight for its speed in cooking and tenderness. Moderately sweet, versatile dessert that will win your hearts and stomachs!
The ingredients for making milk pudding (Beza sachet):
A deep skillet, a Measuring Cup for milk, tablespoon, teaspoon, Whisk, Knife, Deep bowl, Plate, Cutting Board, Bowl
Cook the pudding milk (Beza sachet):
Step 1: prepare the milk, sugar and vanilla sugar.
In a deep saucepan pour 400 milliliters of whole pasteurized milk, there also introduce the right amount of sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir with a whisk until completely dissolved sugar grains and bring the liquid to a boil.
Step 2: prepare the starch and chicken egg yolks.
While boiling the milk in a saucepan, pour in a bowl the remaining 100 ml of milk, add to it 2 tablespoons of potato starch and stir all until a homogeneous mass without lumps.
Then take the eggs, the number depends on the size, if the egg is large then 1 thing, if small then 2 eggs. Splitting with a kitchen knife, detachable white from the yolk and last add in the bowl with milk and starch. Armed with a whisk and whisk all the products in the bowl until smooth air masses given to this process no more than 1 minute by this time it should boil in the milk.
Step 3: bring a dessert to full readiness.
In boiling milk add whipped with starch ingredients, and simultaneously intensively mixing of 2 liquid mixture with a whisk. After continuing to stir the mixture, again bring it to a boil, and boil 1 to 2 minutes.
Then act on the desire, if you like frozen pudding, you can pour it into any chilled glasses, cups or any other containers. Then, tighten them loosely with plastic food wrap and send a dessert for 2 – 3 hours in the refrigerator before full hardening. Or you can eat the pudding warm, giving him a chance to cool slightly.
Step 4: serve the pudding milk (no tea bag).
Pudding milk (without tea bag) and served hot or cold. If this is the first option, glasses with a frozen puddings, decorate with fruit, berries, crackers, whipped cream, put container on dessert plates and presented to the sweet table.
A warm liquid pudding goes perfectly with pancakes, muffins, puffs, gingerbread, fruit or berry pies and pastries. Its texture changes depending on the flow. Enjoy!
Tips for recipe:
– Pudding can be flavored to taste, for example, adding a bit of your favourite liqueur, rum or syrup. Any of these ingredients to add after the pudding is removed from heat.
– Instead of potato starch can I use corn starch.
– Instead of vanilla sugar you can use French vanilla or pure vanilla, both of these ingredient should be added with caution as in pure form and in large quantity they can give the finished dessert unpleasant bitterness, so it is enough for 1 gram, that is on the tip of a knife.
– During the cooking of this dish is important so it doesn’t burn the milk if this happens, then your pudding will become impregnated with the unpleasant smell of burning, so the liquid mass must be constantly and continuously interfere with a whisk. Alternative to conventional cooking it’s a steam bath, but in this case the pudding would be prepared in 20-30 minutes
– Optional before serving, servings of pudding, you can sprinkle ground cinnamon and nutmeg.