- fillet of salted herring 4 PCs.
- green peas 1 tbsp
- onion 1-2 PCs.
- sweet pepper 50 g
- sour cream 100 gr.
- dry white wine 70 ml
- juice of 0.5 lemon
- grainy mustard 4 tsp.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Each herring fillet with mustard grease.
- Step 2 Fillet wrapped rolls and put in refrigerator for 2 hours. Onions cut into rings. Pepper cut into thin strips.
- Step 3 Whisk the sour cream with the wine and lemon juice.
- Step 4 Before serving, cut the rolls of herring into thin slices. Spread on a dish together with onions, green peas and pepper. Pour the prepared sauce and decorate with parsley.