Now very popular steel small puff rolls called croissants. They can now buy at any grocery store, but you can make your own. From this, they will become even more delicious. Croissants recipe with photos adorn many culinary portals on the Internet. We have also have a recipe for croissants, namely croissants with honey and lemon. About them and speech will go further…
· Wheat flour – 350 grams;
· Eggs – 1 egg yolk;
· Butter 280 grams;
· Lime juice – 0,5 teaspoon;
· Milk – 1 Cup;
· Fresh yeast – 30 grams;
· Honey – 1 tablespoon;
· Sugar – 4 teaspoons;
· Salt – 2 teaspoons.
Recipe of croissants with honey and lemon.
1. Since the beginning of our cooking croissants need to add 2 tablespoons of flour 0,5 teaspoon of lime in butter. Do kneading with hands until the butter will not acquire softness (form should stay).
2. Then will form on parchment paper oil a square, side of which shall be 12 inches. Set it aside for a while.
3. Then let’s warm the milk and dissolve in it the yeast when adding sugar and honey.
4. Stir and add the flour gradually, and salt. Do quite a long time kneading dough. The resulting dough should be homogeneous and smooth.
5. The resulting dough is rolled into a square whose side is will be 17 inches.
6. Moving him diagonally oil square.
7. Test close the oil and samasem edges so that the butter does not leak out during rolling. The main rule in cooking dough for croissants is obtaining the necessary “layering” products. The dough and butter should be the same consistency.
8. Roll out the dough to make a rectangle with a thickness of 1 cm. Visually divide it into 3 parts.
9. Put it in this order: a third wrap to the center, a third cover the middle and at the end of the remaining third cover all the dough.
10. Cover the dough with cling film and put in the fridge for half an hour.
11. After this time roll out the dough again into a rectangle. Fold it three times, cover again with cling film and put in the fridge for another half an hour.
12. Again, only cool the dough will need 2 hours.
13. After passage of 2 hours roll out the dough into a rectangle with a thickness of 5 mm and cut it into triangles. 14. Then do in the middle of the base of the triangles small incisions (on the side where to begin seaming our croissants) so that tightening can be a little stretch this way.
15. Turn the croissants and leave them in a warm place for 20 minutes.
16. Grease them with egg yolk and bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes. The oven temperature should be 180 degrees.
As a result, the croissants with honey and lemon finish. Get them out of the oven and put on the table. They will be very useful along with a Cup of delicious coffee!