- Banana — 3 PCs.
- Canned pineapple — 1 Bank
- Sugar — 100 gr.
- Lemon juice — 1 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Step 1 peel Bananas, cut into pieces, put into the pan.
- Step 2 Add chopped pineapple pieces.
- Step 3 Add sugar, syrup from pineapple, lemon juice.
- Step 4 , Put on fire, bring to a boil. Cook on a medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Step 5 Then the resulting mass grind in a blender until smooth. Ready oil is still hot spread into clean sterilized banks and the closed metal lids. This oil can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days.
- Step 6 Smear banana butter on bread and serves for Breakfast.